Sarah Balinskas Fine Framing Health Protocols
We are Social Distancing
- To schedule a consultation appointment call 713 630-0030 or email [email protected]
- Your consultation will be the only one scheduled for your appointment time and no walk-in business will be received during your consultation.
- We ask that no more than 2 people attend your consultation.
- We have extended the amount of time we allow for consultations to ensure that each appointment is uninterrupted and to allow time to prepare for the next consultation.
We are Screening Team Members
- We screen SBFF team members each morning for temperatures below 99.9 as well as absence of cough, shortness of breath or sore throat and no one will work with any of these symptoms.
- If you have any of these symptoms we ask that you reschedule your consultation when you are symptom free.
We are Wearing Face Masks
- We require team members and clients to wear masks or face covering.
- If you have forgotten yours, we have complementary masks are available.
We are Sanitizing
- We pride ourselves on our safety protocols and we follow the Centers for Disease Control guidelines to prevent the spread of infection. We sanitize all work surfaces and any surfaces commonly touched like door handles.
- We provide contactless payment and will email you for convenient online payment.
- We request you not touch frame or mat samples. Your designer will assist you with selections.
We are Coordinating Deliveries and Installations
- As always, when your framing is ready we will ask if you would like art handlers to deliver and install your work.
- At your convenience, masked and gloved art handlers will deliver and safely hang your artwork.
We are Providing Curbside Pick-Up
We are regularly updating our protocols in order to safely serve your needs!